Friday 24 February 2017

Happy for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a better week from me as I've been struck down with a virus that turned into sinusitis and I've felt under the weather all week.
The only good news was my follow up visit to the consultant on Wednesday and he's very pleased with my eye which is healing well and I'm so happy that the resulting eyesight went as planned and I can see better than I've been able to for most of my life - yippee! Can't wait for the left eye to be done now.
I have a post today over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week for the first time in quite a while, I have a card to share. This is mostly as I wanted to try out some colouring now my eyesight is somewhat improved. Hope you like it!


I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and I have some inspiration to share.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art and glad to hear about your eye, that's great news. Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Just beautiful Fliss, gorgeous image.

B x

Joan said...

Beautiful card Fliss, so pleased for you that your eye surgery went well and hope your sinusitis clears up soon

Joan

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous colouring - looks like the eye surgery was a big success! Seriously - happy to see you are back up and running so well.
Alison x