Friday 30 June 2017

Some Bunny Love for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK. I'm rather tired after a difficult week at work wrestling with foreign currencies and bad bookkeeping by a client so I have to admit my brain hurts!

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with the card I made for my dear hubby Andrew as this week we're celebrating 35 years of marriage - it's a bit yikes as it doesn't seem that long!

As he doesn't like fussy cards, I've made quite a simple one with my dear friend Donna's gorgeous bunny for Rubber Dance who's just like our Dill (a Netherland Dwarf). She very kindly sent me the set a little while back when I was struggling with my eyesight issues.

There's only a sneak peek of the card here and you'll find the whole thing over at the blog as always. There is a pic of the lovely Dill below though so do scroll down for that as he's soooo cute!





And here's our cute little man:



Isn't he just adorable?

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss x

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

They are both adorable, Fliss, -is the grey one yours ?
And Donna`s sweet rabbit ,used in your wonderful card, is a lovely love statement :) xx

Fliss said...

Thanks Dorthe and yes the grey one is our Dill. We have 2, his sister being called Rosie. xx

Bev Hilton said...

Well I had to pop over and say that I've now seen the full card and I love it. Bunny looks great with the red heart and I love that sentiment. Hubby is a lucky guy.
Much love, Bev. xxx

Joan said...

Love that bunny( on your card and the real,one too)

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, both bunnies! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fab card Fliss, perfect for your Hubby & your Anniversary celebrations. Enjoy your weekend & Congratulations again to you both on your 35 years. Hugs Tracey xx