Friday 14 July 2017

Funky Flower Jug for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry to have been a bad visitor the last couple of weeks, I've been so busy with work that I've not had a free day since the Monday before last! Hopefully things have now slowed down a bit and I'll have some "me" time.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week it's another very bright creation (that I only just got finished in time too!) featuring one of the new and fabulous giganTAGs and some of the greyboard embellishments.






Hope you like the peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to hop over. Hope you do!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love this Fliss you've brightened my day with you colourful make... Wishing you some *Me* time very soon.. Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous creation! Work really does get in the way of leisure! Hugs, Valerie

Bev Hilton said...

Super tag Fliss. Super bright and cheerful.
Much love, Bev. x

Dorthe said...

Wonderful bright and happy, Fliss, I love your background, and self created jug, and all together a beautiful gigant tag.
Wishing you, some relaxed hours, soon. Dorthe, xxx