Friday 1 September 2017

Country Style Christmas Wreath for That's Crafty!

Hello again, just realised I forgot to say that I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with another Christmas creation, this week one of my Hochanda wreaths made from the set of 3 amazing MDF wreaths which will take any media you care to throw at them - in my case rather a lot of texture paste!


Just a sneaky peek here and you'll need to hop over to the blog to see the full effect. Really loved making this I have to say as it's so enjoyable making the plain greyboard elements come to life. Hope you'd like to see how I did that too.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks great Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

I know it is wonderful, and love the wreath showing the lovely Christmas spirit, with beautiful flowers and berries , Fliss.
Hugs, Dorthe xx.