Friday 6 October 2017

Autumn Fairy for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, Neil's second show is just starting on Hochanda (Freeview Channel 85) but if you missed it there's always rewind.
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog sharing one of my samples which is a card featuring one of the gorgeous new fairy greyboard sheets. She's Autumnal as I thought her wings looked like leaves. All details over at the blog.


Have a great day and a lovely weekend and if you watched the shows, hope you enjoyed them as I did.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Fliss. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

I love your fabulous colors in this one, Fliss , I`m over to see more :-)
Hugs from Dorthe , xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love how you have married both image and background with this Fliss, full of Autumn Glory.. Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Fliss, your fairy really does look like she has Autumn leaves for wings. Have a very happy week, Sue xx