Friday 27 October 2017

Rather Retro Tag for That's Crafty!

Hello again, slightly late to let you know I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and I'd love it if you hopped over to see my very bright and funky retro style tag as I've been channeling my inner teenager :D


I've also got a few photos of my London trip to share, mostly for anyone who hasn't seen them on Facebook. Hope you enjoy the short tour.










As you can see, a rather eclectic mix of brand new, quirky modern and rather more iconic older buildings.

Have a great weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, and love the photos of London. I was born just along the road from the Tower and grew up there. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm later than ever today, looks bright and beautiful Fliss and already warming up a very very chilly start to the morning. Over I pop to take a closer look.
Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Loving the Tour of London xx

Words and Pictures said...

Love the cheerful bright colours of your sneak peek and it looks as though you had a great trip to London.
Alison x