Friday 26 January 2018

Times Flies for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a good week and have managed some crafting time. I'm up to my eyes in craft stuff at the moment and also had to do some work for my hubby's business (just those things like paying the staff!!!).
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday post and this week I'm wearing my steampunk hat, you know - the one with the cogs on :D, for a mixed media art panel.


You'll find all details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to hop over to see the whole thing.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wow Fliss this is magnificent!! Popped in early today before I head on out as I won't be back till very late tonight. Great find by your daughter btw, you've used it to it full potential..!! Super make.
Have a fab weekend.. Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece Fliss! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is fabulous Fliss, a great piece of steampunkery! Have a lovely week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just caught up with this stunning steampunk piece at TC, Fliss - brilliant and beautiful.
Alison x

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Fliss ,
sorry for being not in time,
I really love this amazing creation,- love your rusted steampunk art piece , so gorgeous!!
Warm hugs from Dorthe xx