Friday 9 February 2018

Flutter Your Feathers for That's Crafty! and other news

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well as it's been ages since I've been able to come and visit, the reason for which will be revealed very soon although there is a sneak peek on here for anyone who hasn't seen my sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday post that this week is one of the mixed media creations made for the Hochanda One Day Special back in December which was a total sellout.






All details of my little fluttering hummingbird can be found over at the blog as usual.

Now for the promised sneak peeks of some new mixed media stamps coming very soon to That's Crafty! and hope you like them.







I shall have some free time very soon and will be popping by as soon as I can.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous pieces as always, have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love you panel piece Fliss the sweetest of hummingbirds and loving all your sneaky peeks. Look forward to seeing them all very soon.
Have a great weekend Tracey x

brenda said...

Beautiful work as always, even from the thumbnails they look lovely. Have a good weekend.

B x

Dorthe said...

Hello Fliss,
such a wonderful panel, of hummingbird joy , dear.
And so exited for you, with your stamps, soon coming , they are looking beautiful, and all mixable , which is such a wonderful idea !!
Big hugs from Dorthe, xx

Sue said...

Your hummingbird looks wonderful Fliss, and what amazing leaves. I can't wait to see more of your sneaky peaks! Have a very happy week, Sue xx