Friday 2 February 2018

Spring Card for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK and sorry for the lack of visits which are because time has been short due to family stuff and something I'm working on behind the scenes. All will be sorted in the week or so I hope when I might just have some rather exciting news!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a Spring inspired card which I decided to share to warm things up on a very chilly day. Hope you like it.


Have a great weekend and see you when I can.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

So exiting Fliss, and always great to spend time with family- as you may know mine is far away, so always missing them :-).
Will fly over to see this happy, sunny piece ,dear.
Have a great weekend, you, too- Hugs from Dorthe xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Family time i always good! Love the bright colours. Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A peek into what treats we have ahead of us... I love it Fliss. Roll on Springtime. Wishing you a relaxing weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx

Craftychris said...

Have been and looked at the full wonderfulness of this gorgeous card! Am looking forward to hearing your exciting news and I am glad you are having some family time! I must just say, I have been reading my Craft Stamper and your project is awesome! So cool to see you in print! xxx