Friday 30 March 2018

Ode to Nature for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, wishing you a very Happy Easter. Typically for a bank holiday, it's raining down here in the South, however, perfect for staying in and crafting!
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week, I have a mixed media tag inspired by nature to share.





If you'd like to see what I did with this rather Autumnal leaf, you'll need to hop over to the blog, which of course, I hope you will.

Have a great weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh such a most beautiful leaf, dear Fliss, I love the embossing, making the little shine -and love the tones you used , can`t wait to see it all - Happy Easter to you and your family , enjoy the days .
Hugs from Dorthe, xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Fliss, I love your Autumnal leaf and the beautiful background you've created for it, what a fab mini stencil!. Have a very happy Easter, Sue xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful piece of mixed media Fliss with your graduation of colour.
Sending you Easter wishes & creative hugs Tracey xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous tag with a lovely natural feel to it. Perfect for showcasing the wonderful leaf! xxx